- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 12 ounces Ground Veal
- 16 ounces Ground Beef
- 2-3 tbsp Unbleached Flour
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Finely grate the garlic and onion.
- Place in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend well (you may have to use your hands)
- Shape into 2-3 inch meatballs.
- Place the flour on a plate and coat each meatball.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry meatballs on all sides.
- If meatballs are still pink inside, finish cooking in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, cut in quarters or crumble, depending on baby’s age. Makes 2 dozen 2-3 inch meatballs.