- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2-3 drops Water
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, along with a few drops of water.
- Place a small skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in the eggs. Don’t stir.
- Allow the eggs to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- With a spatula or wooden spoon, pull the eggs back from the edge of the pan, allowing uncooked eggs to run onto the pan.
- When the eggs begin to look cooked on top, fold the omelette in thirds, flip and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and allow to cool. Cut bite-size pieces off and serve.