Super Rich Lobster Pasta
For Grown ups & Lobster lovers!
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 can Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 3/2 lb Lobsters the meat of 1-2 lobsters, chopped into chunks
- 1 lb Linguine
- 2 tbsp parley fresh chopped
- Saute onion in oil.
- Add chopped tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Puree tomato mixture.
- Return to heat and add cream.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add lobster meat and heat just till lobster is heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package.
- Drain and toss cooked pasta with sauce.
- Top with parsley. Enjoy!
Calories: 504kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 43gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 162mgSodium: 1855mgPotassium: 888mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Super Rich Lobster Pasta – – Onion (chopped), Olive Oil, Tomatoes (chopped), Heavy Cream, Salt, Pepper, Lobsters (the meat of 1-2 lobsters, chopped into chunks), Linguine, parley (fresh chopped), – Saute onion in oil. Add chopped tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes. Add salt & pepper. Puree tomato mixture. Return to heat and add cream. Simmer 5 minutes. Add lobster meat and heat just till lobster is heated through. Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package. Drain and toss cokked pasta with sauce. Top with parsley. Enjoy!