Super-simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Lianne Castelino shares the world's best and easiest chicken noodle soup recipe. Everyone needs to know how to make chicken soup and this is grandma's surefire cold remedy. This Super Simple Chicken Noodle Soup takes 5 minutes to prepare plus 20 minutes on the stove. The result? One delicious pot of home made chicken soup.
- 1 ea Carrot
- 1 ea Celery stalk
- 1 ea Onion
- 1 ea Parsnip (or substitute Leak or Turnip)
- 1 ea Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Noodles
- 1 quart Chicken Broth (900 ml) (Organic or low sodium)
- Cut up vegetables
- Add all ingredients into a pot, except for the noodles.
- Turn on high and boil for 20 minutes.
- 10 minutes before your chicken is tender, add in your noodles.
- Once your chicken is done, let soup simmer.
- You may cut up your chicken or shred it.