Very Veggie Minestrone
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 65 gram Carrots chopped
- 1 stalk Celery chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes crushed
- 2 1/2 cup Chicken Stock homemade or low-sodium prepared
- 1/2 cup Macaroni cooked soup pasta or macaroni
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables except broccoli, along with the stock and tomatoes.
- Simmer 25 minutes till all veggies are tender.
- Add the broccoli and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Add the beans and pasta, heat through, and serve.
- Makes 4 cups of soup.